- First exam: Monday 15 May
- Final exam: Wednesday 21 June
- First exam: Wednesday 17 May
- Final exam: Monday 26 June
- Contingency Days
- Thursday 8 June (afternoon)
- Thursday 15 June (afternoon)
- Wednesday 28 June (all day)
A contingency date, is a day specifically set aside, should sustained, national or local disruption arise during the June 2023 examination series. If disruption happens, the GCSE and/or A-Level examinations would be taken either for the first time or again on these days.
Therefore, students taking public examinations must remain available on the afternoons of Thursday 8 June and Thursday 15th June and up to and including Wednesday 28 June 2023.
A “clash” means that you have multiple exams timetabled on the same day at the same time. In this case one of your exams will be moved to an earlier or later time and you will receive an amended timetable. For more information about what will happen on the day please read the Clash Information document below.
Exam Start Times
- MORNING exams start at 9.15am
- AFTERNOON exams start at 1.15pm
Students should arrive at least 15 minutes before the exam start time.