St Wilfrid’s is a ‘cashless’ school. This means that all payments for educational visits, school lunches, revision aids, etc are made electronically via ParentPay which many of you are familiar with. Please contact Laurel Dinnage via email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this initiative or require a reminder of your ParentPay login details.
Go online and save time!
Please click here for the ParentPay Frequently Asked Questions.
The online payment system gives you a more convenient and flexible way to make payments to School Fund, your child’s catering account, upcoming school trips, proms etc. securely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Parentpay offers a number of benefits, including:
- Secure & Flexible
- Instant access to finding out when balances for trips are due and how much is remaining
- No queuing for students to load cash onto the cash loaders allowing more break time
- Ensures that dinner money is spent in the school canteen and not in shops on the way to school
- Removes potential issues associated with students having money in school, such as loss
- Allows parents to view online details of the purchases their son/daughter has made
- Assists students in learning about money management – students can view their balance each time they make a purchase. (Optionally, low balance reminders can be e-mailed to parents!)
If you have more than one child at St Wilfrid’s you are able to merge the accounts, so you only have to login once to view all accounts. Also, the school is able to set a daily spend limit in the canteen, upon your request.
Please visit www.parentpay.com, click on the ‘Login’ button and then enter your username and password. Your unique user ID and password should have already been sent home to you, however, if you are having problems logging in then or have misplaced your login details, please contact Laurel Dinnage on 01293 421421 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be able to help.
If you aren’t able to pay online, St Wilfrid’s now accept PayPoint payments for educational visits, school lunches, revision aids etc. By making PayPoint payments you can still pay in cash but there is no need for your child to carry money into school, creating a completely cashless school.
You can make PayPoint payments for school by visiting any store displaying the yellow and purple PayPoint sign. There are nearly 22,000 terminals located in newsagents, convenience stores, supermarkets, garages and off-licences near to you.
To find out where you can pay click on the store locator and enter your full post code to receive a list of your nearest stores.
St Wilfrid’s are able to issue a PayPoint Payment Card for cashless dinner money payments. These PayPoint payments are automatically credited to your child’s dinner money account. Please contact Laurel Dinnage via email@example.com to request a school PayPoint Card.